The Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has announced a list of firms who won the bid to purchase and lift crude oil for Nigeria from 2017 to 2018.
On the list are 39 firms among which 18 are owned by Nigerians. The others include 11 international traders, 5 foreign refineries, 3 National Oil Companies (NOCs) and 2 NNPC trading arms.
Below are the names of prominent Nigerians whose firms would be lifting Nigeria’s crude oil for the one year duration.
1. Wale Tinubu who is the Group Chief Executive of Oando PLC.
2. Tonye Cole who co-founded Sahara Energy Resource Limited with his friends Tope Shonubi and Ade Odunsi.
3. Sayyu Dantata of MRS Oil and Gas.
4. Uche Ogah who is the the president of Master Energy Group.
5. Alhaji Auwalu Rano of A.A. Rano Nigeria Ltd.
6. Oladimeji Edwards who is the founder of Hyde Energy.
7. Uju Ifejika who is the chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Britania-U.
8. North West Petroleum
9. AMG Petroenergy
10. Arkleen Oil & Gas Ltd
11. Shoreline Ltd
12. Emo Oil
13. Setana Oil
14. Prudent Energy
16. Eterna Oil and gas
17. Cassiva Energy
18. Optima Energy