A Russian saw me in my office and said where are you from, I said am from the greatest country in the world. He looked at me with a very strange look and said let me guess, you are from Nigeria, I said yes! Out of curiosity he said considering what's happening in your country now why would you say she's the best in the world and I asked him to sit down and let me tell him what he and most people don't not know about Great Nigeria and I told him these…….
1. Are you aware that all over the world Nigerians are setting the pace and becoming the standard by which others measure themselves? Do you know???
2. In the US, Nigerians are the most educated immigrant community. Type it into Google and you’ll see it. Not one of the most educated, the most educated!
3. 60% of Nigerians in the US have college degrees. This is far above the American national average of 30%.
4. Nigerians in US are one of the highest earners, typicallyearning 25% more than the median US income of $53k.
5. In Ivy League schools in Europe and America, Nigerians routinely outperform their peers from other nations.
6. A Nigerian family, the Imafidon family, have officially been named the smartest family in the UK.
7. The designer of the famous car, Chevrolet Volt, Jelani Aliyu, is a super-talented Nigerian from Sokoto State.
8. The World’s fastest supercomputer was designed by a world renowned inventor and scientist, Philip Emeagwali, a full-blown Nigerian whose patency was awarded in 2015. This means Nigeria has the patency to the world’s fastest computer: a Nigerian!
9. The wealthiest Black man and woman on earth are Nigerians, Aliko Dangote and Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija. Both have no trace of criminal record of any kind.
10. South Africa couldn’t have ended apartheid & achieved Black rule if not for the leadership role Nigeria played.
11. Of the 3 South African Presidents who ruled after apartheid, two of them once lived in Nigeria under asylum. Both Nelson Mandela (60s) and Thabo Mbeki (70s) lived in Nigeria before becoming President of South Africa. We gave financial support, human support, boycotted an Olympics and our politicians, musicians and activists campaigned relentlessly.
12. Nigeria spent over $3 Billion and lost hundreds of soldiers to end the wars in both Liberia and Sierra Leone which the world ignored because they have no oil.
13. When there was a coup in São Tomé and Príncipe in 2003, Nigeria restored the elected President back to power.
14. Before there were street lights in European cities, ancient Benin kingdom had street lights fueled by palm oil.
15. 500 years ago, Benin casted metal alloys to create magnificent art including the world famous Queen Ida Mask.
16. Amina was a warrior queen who ruled Zaria Emirate in Kaduna state, Northwestern Nigeria 400 years ago in 1610. Google and see what she means to Africa.
17. We gave monetary gifts to Ireland during our oil boom and built a statue for France free of charge. We are not poor blacks.
Nigeria is rich and don’t be lied to.
18. The first television station in Africa was NTA Ibadan (1960) long before Ireland had their RTE station.
Wherever you look in this great country, Nigeria, heroes abound both now and in our recent and ancient past. If all you do is listen to mainstream Western media, you’ll not get the full & true picture of your Nigerian heritage.
Do not listen to any leader who says Nigerians are criminals, no matter who he is, or his height and position.We’re not a nation of scammers, drugs & corruption, but a people with a verifiable track record of greatness
Here is what CNN, BBC, Aljezeera and western media will not tell you about Nigerians:
19. On the 7th of May, 2016 at Howard University in Washington D.C history was made. Out of 96 graduating Doctor of Pharmacy candidates, 43 of them were Nigerians and out of 27 awards given, 16 went to Nigerians. The entire world still envies our uniqueness as a NATION, living together despite our ethnic diversity. One single country with over 400 languages! They will only tell you how Nigerians are scammers and cheats, how Nigerians are into drugs overseas. If you don’t blow your trumpet, no one will blow it for you.
20. There are over 180,000,000 Nigerians world over and only about 25,000 of this figure have traceable criminal records. This is about 0.14% of our entire national population in the last 20 years: nothing close to 1%. Shame on global media.
21. Nigeria took care of Ebola with no help from other countries. US have sent delegates to Nigeria to know how we did it with our own resources.
Listen Nigerians, don't let anybody woo you into believing that you are a criminal just because you are a Nigerian. Nigerians are NOT criminals. You are NOT criminals. You are topnotch; and second to none around the world.
I am proud I was created as a Nigerian. Thank you God.
Be proud of Nigeria wherever you go. Take out your Passport with pride.
The Russian couldn't talk and just walked away.
I am proud to be a Nigerian and be from that country.
God bless the Federal Republic of Great Nigeria.
Be proud of your country like I am.
Please Continue Sharing This….Until all Nigerians see it!
This video is hilarious…The woman must be fun to hangout with. She seems to have such a great sense of humour.
One bad relationship with someone who happened to be Nigerian does not mean that all Nigerians are bad.
That's me in the video. It was from Notting Hill Carnival in London. According to her, she ran away because her friend had bad experiences with Nigerian men and since then she's known us to be trouble! She's a cool girl, the video doesn't show what happened next but we hung out and are still in contact!
Nigeria is FINISHED.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.